Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

6/18/11

It's funny...

I just spent an hour with the boys before they took their nap.  The smiles, the wrestling, the hugs and kisses, they made all my sorrows disappear.

Still doing breakfast with them tomorrow.  Even five minutes with them made this trip worthwhile.

Next time, better communication, better coordination, so everything goes off without a hitch.

But even with the hitches, I'm in a much better mood.

Thanks, baby momma.  You just picked up my spirits.

Please Share it! :)

13 witty retorts:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you. Happy father's day!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see them :) Kids can always heal any situation.

i said...

What a nice Father's day gift! I have very fond memories of Sunday morning breakfasts myself. Spoil the kids rotten and enjoy it!

Ana said...

nice :D

middle child said...

See me? I am doing the happy dance for you!

LilPixi said...

I'm so happy you got to have this time with them! <3 Happy Father's Day, Brandon!!

LilPixi said...

P.S. the new blog makeover looks great & your 3rd to last post broke my heart. I hope you can all find a resolution soon. <3

Sharon Day said...

That actually brings tears to my eyes. Drink up every moment, every sound, every smell, every smile.

Jeff said...

Hey man, I hope despite the aforementioned hitches, you have a great Father's Day.

Take care and safe travels.

D4 said...

:) It makes me happy to read this. I had been thinking about this general issue throughout the day.

Congratulations for anything you get, man. You deserve it and more :)

not displayed said...

so happy that you got to spend at least a little more time with your kids.
Enjoy your fathers day and drive safe home.
I hope you and your ex work out a way so that the awfulness doesnt happen again
Hugs

Lendo Khar said...

I'm glad you are enjoying time with your kids. Today will be an even better day. waiting for another happy post

Melanie said...

so sweet. its amazing what kids do for your mood. mine can always make me smile, even when they are driving me nuts!

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!