Yes, you heard right...
I did a radio show. (and radio isn't dead)
Talk 2 Q radio show Tuesday night along with Sonia from logallot.com. We discussed a wide variety of topics, and the 90 minutes blew by fast.
But... I have to say... it was kind of bittersweet.
It's not Q's or Sonia's fault... at least I don't think so... but I somehow lost 5 followers on my blog during the course of the show.
I can't remember the last time I had such a sizable exodus.
Was it because:
- ...I told Herman Cain to keep his pimp hand strong, and not let a little bit of infidelity cause him to drop out of the Presidential race?
- ...We discussed women wanting it both ways? Independence and still expecting the man to pick up the check and kill spiders?
- ...I cracked YET ANOTHER handful or mormon jokes?
- ...You don't like the sound of my voice?
- ...We discussed legalizing prostitution? Idaho is the meth HQ of the United States, and one of the side effects of meth abuse is losing your teeth. Less teeth means good prostitute, so between that and the state's name (IdaHO. COME ON) Idaho would flourish if we legalized prostitution...
Or is it just a coincidence? I have a lot of dead blogs I follow, and maybe blogger's doing a purge on inactive accounts?
Either way, Q, I'm not sure if I want to do another show anytime soon. You're bad juju, bro.
Oh... and Q? There's something you should know...
|I blog nekkid. We just did a blog radio show. Do the math...|
If you'd like to listen in on the chaos, feel free to hit 'Play' on the podcast below. It was a great show, and if you missed it, enjoy the laughs!