Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

9/15/11

A Big Warning If You're A Celebrity & Have Boobs

There's a hacker running amok...

Yesterday Scarlett Johansson made news when a hacker gained access to her phone and stole nude pictures of her.  

As much as I love seeing good looking celebs in the buff (Ex: Anne Hathaway in Love & Other Drugs.... OH MY GOD...) I don't think this is the right way to go about it.

Miss ScarJo doesn't want to do nude scenes in her movies, so we should respect that.  To hack her phone and share her private business with the world seems unfair to her. 

Yet here I am, blogging about it... showing a photo... linking to a site with the rest of the pictures... does that make me bad?

(by the way, if you're reading this Miss Johansson, you have an amazing body.  But you already knew that, didn't you?)

Coincidentally, Mila Kunis was hacked yesterday as well.  Did the hackers get nudes of her?  No.

Who was on her phone?


According to TMZ's report, Justin Timberlake was on her phone.  One picture of him shirtless and in bed, and another of him with a pair of pink panties on his head.

Oh Justin, always the joker...   At least there were no gratuitous 'Dick in a Box' pictures...

So, celebrities.  Or people in general.  If you son't want this shit happening to you, make sure to wipe your camera clean of nude or embarrassing photos.  Viruses for smartphones are becoming much more commonplace, and unless you want to show the world, you have to learn to be discreet.

Now, if you don't mind, I'll be watching Love & Other Drugs, for the bajillionth time.
Please Share it! :)

16 witty retorts:

RedHeadRob said...

Gotta love celebrity nudes

Pickleope said...

What if I keep a semi-erect slightly disease-free wang on my phone just hoping someone will hack it? Mind you, it's not my wang. And how are people supposed to know how gorgeous my bleached anus is unless I get a good shot of it...with my phone...then send out a Twitpic?

Unknown said...

@Pickelope: And now, thanks to you, people will search "Bleached anus" on google and find my site.

I think I owe you a cookie. Or a punch in the rectum. Not sure which...

AllenTesch said...

You'd think she'd know better by now, but who really thinks it'll happen to them.
But I really have to thank this heroic hacker for doing a service for men everywhere.

my day in a sentence said...

I'm ok with that. :D

Julie Ferguson said...

Hackers won't like my phone. I have lots of pictures of my dogs and they are wearing clothes.

Life, Liberty and Accountability said...

She got dat ass tho, so its okay

D4 said...

You're a good man, man. A good man.

And yeah, Anne in Love and Other Drugs is stunning.

Matthew MacNish said...

It can be so easily faked anyway, she should have just claimed that.

Shutterbug said...

no pictures. no problem. don't take naked pictures with your phone or let other people use your phone. problem solved.

Vinny C said...

Taking naked pictures of yourself & leaving them on your phone. How dumb is that?! Ha! Ha...

(Note to self: Clear images on phone.)

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see these leaked. :)

Zombie said...

The world thanks you good sir for sharing those! :)

aamedor said...

celebs let this stuff get out for the press imo

+followed

Anonymous said...

I prefer the ass shot one myself...much classier. Anyway...I think that anyone who takes, sends, and then saves those types of pictures with their phone is asking for trouble. You know full well that they can get hacked, shared, or looked at without your knowledge. The lesson here, do not take, send, or save pictures you would be horrified by if they saw the light of day. That being said...if I had her body I'd be walking around fucking naked...so there's that to be grateful for.

Random Girl said...

ScarJo is so girl crushable... but I agree, pretty sleazy of someone to hack her phone and post her shit up for all the world to link to...err.. I mean... look at. My phone at this particular moment could get me in trouble but it's such a spectacular shot of my ass... I just can't bring myself to delete it... dilemmas....

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!