Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

9/2/11

Freaky Friday: Plushies (Not to be confused with furries)

I first heard of this phenomena in college.  I was in the university's wind ensemble (BAAAND NERRRD) and was good friends with an Oboe player.  Mainly because she was HOT and I was, well, a teenage boy.

During her single moments, she, like most women, used toys.  Except... she didn't like holding a magic wand and diddling herself... she attached it to a stuffed animal... and went to town.

"It's not all that uncommon" she would say...  "I know a lot of people with a bear or a tiger, won at a carnival, that has become a love toy...  I mean, it's no different than a man using a blow-up doll, is it???"

Not only could I not disagree with her, I was surprised how many other women I'd meet in my lifetime that would admit to this.  It may just be personal perspective, but it seems to be more women than men who do this.  Not only with a toy, but sometimes without, just to enjoy the friction.

I mean, to each their own, but I don't think I could really do that to an inanimate object... with eyes.  I could take a fleshlight and put it into a My Little Pony plushie, but... I don't think... I'd... be able to...

Just because, in my mind, I'd be boofing a pony.  Or a bear.  Or a dolphin, like the girl in the picture.

I'm not attracted to flipper... I like women...

But again, to each their own, right?

Now, I want to point out this is DIFFERENT than Furries.  Furry sex is when people dress as animals and get it on.  Like so:

What happens when you cross Bambi, Mary Poppins, and a LOT of booze???


Still odd, but these are two people.  ...sort of... in the case of the plushies, one of the pair is an inanimate object.

Going back to my college friend, she had a party at her house one day.  After a lot of drinking and shenanigans, I asked her... "Can I see it?"

"See what?"

"You know... your stuffed lover..."

She was happy to oblige.  She used a strapon to make a gigantic Winnie the Pooh be an anatomically correct Pooh Bear... by the way, did you know Winnie is really black underneath that fur?  And HUNG?  Neither did I...

What's funny is my vivid imagination coupled with this fetish.  I think about Toy Story... what if the stuffed toys are really ALIVE?  Do they enjoy the bump and grind?  Do they crave a cigarette afterward?

I bet they would...

Was it good for you, baby??

Please Share it! :)

20 witty retorts:

Anonymous said...

Funny animations!;)

Lady Estrogen said...

OK. At first, I thought there was a guy's head & shoulders between her legs, but nope.. all dolphin. haha

No. I don't see how it would do anything for me either, but you're right... to each their own... or how we say in hoser land: à chacun son goût!

LoneIslander said...

So flipping disturbed right now.

Unknown said...

The Furries convention is held just down from my office (as is Dragon*Con) and I love watching all the business folks standing in line for lunch next to a dude dressed like a wolf and a chic dressed like a rabbit, knowing full well what they've been doing in those suites.

This plushies thing is new to me, but now I may never look at a stuffed animal the same way again.

Pickleope said...

Do the furries look down on the plushies? Perhaps the perfect way to start a Friday. Thank you for that.

Al Penwasser said...

Wow, talk about putting a "tiger in your tank."
On a related note, when I die, I'd like to be reincarnated as a blow-up dolphin.

Kev D. said...

I guarantee that there's a woman out there that tried Ruxpin's motorized flapper down there.

As a dude, I'd worry that he'd run out of batteries mid story and my schlong would get stuck.

D4 said...

Winnie the Pooh is black and hung. I'm so amused right now, you have no idea. None.

Shaw said...

What I'd give to be that dolphin...

Matthew MacNish said...

That's kind of hot.

MRanthrope said...

haha. I'll never look at the prizes at the carnival the same way again.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea this was a thing but in my head as I read this I was eyeing up the Tiger I use to keep my headboard from banging against the wall.



Nah...can't do it. The liquids that must get on that poor Pooh...oh ick. No thank you. I am not prudish but I'll stick to using my hands to operate the toys. These women know that there are dildos with suction cups that can stick to wall, shower, bench seat...I mean...there are other options! *shiver* Poor stuffed animals.

MuteMath Fan said...

You said it, to each their own. I couldn't imagine rubbing up against a plush animal. No thanks!

Steve said...

Dat Gif...You sir are awesome

Dan said...

Ha, hilarious.

Anonymous said...

furries and plushies are scary.
very scary.

Unknown said...

First time I hear about this... creepy.

Sara Strand said...

OMG. OMG. This is even more hilarious because I *JUST* took a picture of a girl obviously going to college with this HUGE stuffed bear in the backseat and her boyfriend riding bitch with a pink box on his lap. So I'm obviously going to post that picture and then link to this post. LOL.

Tony Van Helsing said...

You know when Bugs Bunny dresses as a girl bunny...

Sara Strand said...

Post is finally up! http://strandupdate.blogspot.com/2011/09/when-some-random-funny-picture-turns.html

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!