Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

7/23/11

What A Week

It's Saturday, and I'm happier than Howard dean at a political rally.


...and if you don't get the joke, I feel old.

This week marked a few milestones with my blog.  I posted my 200th post, had 666 followers of my blog (thus making me a helluva blogger) and sometime this weekend I will get my 50,000th page view.

My first post was on January 23rd, 2011.  That means today is my 6-month-iversary as well.

Whoa.

Thank you for all the love and support so far, and I'm hoping to make the next 6 months just as exciting (if not more).  Onward and upward!

Also, today is the last day to enter for the bear-costume giveaway.  Click on this link for your chance to enter!!

Please Share it! :)

11 witty retorts:

Annah said...

Congrats on the 200 posts! :)

Heather (aka Sugar Free) said...

Bear costume giveaway??? How did I miss that? Oh I know....the post I have up now expalains it all.

Congratulations, buddy!!!!! I can only dream of having 666 followers. But it would be awesome!!

Now, I'm off to "click this link" for my chance to enter!

Cheers!
SF

BigOryx said...

200 posts in 6 months, wow thats great
i have my blog since october and only have about 100 posts

Tony Van Helsing said...

Your 666th follower wasn't Louis Cypher was it?

DIYgaming said...

Lol funny costume...

klahanie said...

Wow, that's fantastic! And well done on passing the 200 mark in postings. And considering you've only had this blog since January, 670 'followers' is awesome. Now me, on my shy and humble blog, has had my blog going since February 2007 and I was really thrilled to have recently passed the 200 mark in followers.
Then again, you are totally deserving of so much attention. Me jealous? Of course not, as I sob uncontrollably:)
Have a good weekend and yep, onward and upward....

D4 said...

Congrats on the milestones. They feel good, don't they?

Shahan said...

Congratulations on all the milestones, looks like your blog is really taking off!

Eager to see your future posts!

Sharon Day said...

Do you realize how awesome that is? I've been doing it almost 3 years and am getting close to 600, but not there yet--you are awesome!

not displayed said...

Congrats on all your success, very well deserved.
And I didn't get the joke, bit it could be that I am Australian and not that you are old. :)

Q said...

You've done all of this in six months? Thanks for making me feel inadequate, Brandon! LOL!

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!