Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

7/28/11

Help me rock the vote!

As you may already know, I auditioned for Blogger Idol and failed.  Sometimes controversy is just that: controversial.  Oh well, no big deal.

However, there are still contestants in the competition.  One of which is Mama Spaghetti.  She is awesome, her blog is funny, and I want her to win.

I like her.

And she likes me too.  This week's theme for Blogger Idol is to give a shout out to blogs that inspire you.  I was on her list (read it here).  Because of her awesomeness, I have voted for her every week.  With this post of admiration, I'm going to step it up a little...

I'm going to campaign on her behalf.  (Look at me, endorsing a mommy blogger.  Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?  Good thing she's not a typical run-of-the-mill mommy blogger...)

Go vote for this week's post, and every week thereafter!  Make sure to vote Mama Spaghetti, and rocket her to the top of the charts!

To vote, go here, and click on Mama Spaghetti in the poll.  If you want to be fair and balanced, read through all the submissions (*chuckle*).

Oh, look!  Diddy's back!
Please Share it! :)

11 witty retorts:

not displayed said...

You are a total pimping machine. Hope she wins

my day in a sentence said...

Sure, no problem. :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Awwww you have a blog crush!

Zombie said...

Voted! I dont want P Ditty killing me...

The Angry Lurker said...

Spaghetti it is then.

Lady Estrogen said...

You are rockin' the campaign manager gig!

Julie Ferguson said...

Hey, if you like her, she can't be all that bad. I will check out her blog and vote.

Drake Sigar said...

You're such a card Idaho, fair and balanced inded! My vote is yours, along with the votes of the twenty new accounts I’ve just made for this express purpose.

Al Penwasser said...

What's this Blogging Idol of which you speak?
I'm just glad I can access your site again.

Pickleope said...

I usually like to be an informed voter and learn all about the issues before I....Bwah ha ha ha! Just kidding, we vote based on who has the cutest pet and name!
It's pretty cool of you (and gracious) to root on another worthy blogger.

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

You are amazing! I really can't tell you how much I appreciate this. If I win, you can expect an awesome shout out in my acceptance speech!

And to all your loyal followers: thank you for your votes!

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!