Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

7/3/11

Sunday Silliness: Gummy gummy gummy gummy gummy bear...

Rewind about 5 years, to when my oldest was still wee.

I discovered this video on the intertubes, and my lil boy noticed.  His ears perked up, his eyes glazed a little, and a grin found his face.

He loved this damn video.


He weaned off the pacifier quicker than any baby I knew, but this song worked in the same way.  Crying?  Screaming?  Playing with food?  Play the gummy bear song, and it was like Pavlov ringing a bell...

I haven't watched this video in years, but I still find this song stuck in my head from time to time.  Now you can enjoy my hell.

Happy Sunday.
Please Share it! :)

15 witty retorts:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

My girls loved the Gummy Bears.

Julie Ferguson said...

I have been there when my kids were little (Goonies, Lady and the Tramp, Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles). Now I get to go through it again with my Granddaugher. (I know every word to Finding Nemo, "just keep swimming").

Anonymous said...

Wow that little green bear has some Sick Moves!!

Shahan said...

I regret pressing the play button on this stupid catchy bear song.

I used to get it in my head all the time, thanks a lot now it's back -.-

Bart said...

brain cell will need beer to be cured of this insanity

Zombie said...

oh man that really brings me back!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's stuck in my head now...

The Angry Lurker said...

Now it's stuck in my head!

dbz said...

ahah... I remember this

joseph said...

Hah can't get it out of my head now

Daily Car Reviews said...

wow that reminds me of the good old times!
thanks +1 and followed!

klahanie said...

Oh no! Yet another bear. I thought I'd seen enough bears to last a lifetime when I was in British Columbia. Help me, I can't bear any more of this.
Cute video and the damned song is now swirling in my head. Thanks eh and may y'all have a peaceful and positive 4th of July :)

Rebecca said...

i like gummy bear

Lendo Khar said...

After watching the gummy bear grabbing his crotch on his yellow underwear, I don't feel like eating those for a while

BlackLOG said...

Sounds like it's you who hasn’t been weaned off the song. I decided not to press play in case it was catching…..

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!