As is custom, I would like to make some new year's resolution, and as is custom, I'll probably forget about them by the end of January.
But hell, they're fun. Especially with a smartass like me, so here we go...
- Lofty goal, but I'd like to hit a half-million pageviews for this blog in 2012. I did a little over 260k my first year in existence, so I think it's possible. But I'm going to have to bust ass, and come up with some good content to keep you guys happy (any suggestions??)
- I took 3 trips to California in 2011, and I would like to double that this year. I also want to see if I can coax the boys into coming to me once this year. There may be a Utah trip in the works, and that'll do, but a few days in Idaho in the summer could be fun...
- 3 words: Thirty-six inch waistline. Oh yes, it will be mine...
|Stop.... stripper time.|
- I want to own at least one pair of breakaway pants. You never know when some spontaneous stripping is in order, and I'd like to be prepared to shake my money-maker at a moment's notice.
- I know how to make basic websites, but I'd like to expand my knowledge a little more. I want to improve my web-design knowledge, make a kickass site, and maybe dabble into customizing QR codes for fun.
- Lastly, I'd like to keep entertaining my bloggy fan-base, and keep people smiling on a semi-regular basis. Will I continue blogging daily? I can't promise that. But I can promise I'll keep pumping out some quality shit, and never waste your time with a post I myself wouldn't be happy about.
What is everyone else resolving for 2012? Or do you think it's all a waste of time?