Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

9/15/13

Adventures in Wiping – No more ‘oops’ Prostate Exams! #LetsTalkBums

I have been testing Cottonelle’s Fresh Care flushable wipes for the better part of a week now, and I have to admit…  I’m loving this.  

I feel like a ‘Ramen and Taco Tuesday’ boy, finally eating his first Filet Mignon. 

I’ve had the good life people, and I don’t know if I’m ever going to go back to ‘the basics.’

To recap our #LetsTalkBums adventure, please refer to my original post, and watch the video below:


I know, I know, asking people about their bums in an airport is a little offbeat, but hey.  I live in an area where people knock on your door to talk about religion, so why not potty-talk?

Come to think of it… I’d rather converse about crap than entertain a pair of Missionaries on bicycles.  With the wipes, it’s ‘one and done.’  The other types of door knockers can’t be wiped away so easily, no matter how much TP you use!  (I guess that means Missionaries are like that little nugget that you just can’t wipe away…HA!)

So back to my story --  I’ve been testing the product on the road as I travel for work.  One thing I HATE about hotel bathrooms is the cheap, thin toilet paper.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wrongly estimated the amount of squares needed, and WHOOPS it’s prostate exam time!

Oops I did it again...
I played with my butt...
Oh baby baby...
Too many squares and you can cause a clog.  Too few and you may end up diddling yourself.  Oh, the dilemma!  What am I to do?

Enter the wipes.  Using the moist wipes gets everything ‘down there’ quicker and more efficiently than normal paper.  Think about cleaning your car; do you use soap and water, or just a dry rag?  Wet is better! 

And not only do I feel cleaner using these, but I haven’t ‘broken through’ the paper once!  No more surprise finger-bidet for me!

This is why I highly recommend Cottonelle’s Fresh Care Wipes.  They’re useful, flushable, super-efficient, and can take a pounding!  (enjoy THAT image in your head!)


Want to continue the conversation?  Hop on over to Cottonelle’s Facebook Page and keep talking about bums!  They can’t get enough of your bum!


Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!