As I'm sure most of you have noticed by now, I've been playing around with my design and layout. I hope you like the changes I made. Feedback is always appreciated.
Also, I was awarded some blogging trophies over the weekend! WOO!
Bitchzilla on the loose. She has a fun, witty blog, and an award from her means a lot to me.
And while I *DO* give a fucking piss about what you think, I *DON'T* give a fucking piss about what is and is not "ok" to blog about. Subjects I've touched upon include:
- Mormons (one of my favorite posts)
- Credit woes, and homeowner worries
- The ongoing insanity of Tyra Banks (she so crazy...)
- Disabled people that frustrate me (the award-winning STUNNER post)
and much much more. No limits, no rules, no filters. Taboo is not in my dictionary.
And admit it. You love it.
Next up is...
Lynn from Thoughts of a Randomista bestowed this award upon me. She thinks I'm FAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!! And now that my blog's layout looks more stylin, I can say this award is well-earned.
Now, this award comes with rules. Even though I don't follow the rules very well, I'll try.
1 - Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Check. (Thank you hun)
2 - Share 7 things about yourself (will do below)
3 - Award some bloggers with this award, and
4 - Let them know about it.
First, to award some peeps who I think are stylin and/or profilin.
Alphabeta at Alphabet Wars. I have too much fun on his blog, pitting A's against B's. Currently it's technology vs sandwiches. Even though the sammies dripped mayo all over the motherboard, tech won. Who will be the 'U' competitor to take on tech? Go see for yourself.
Bryan & Brandon at A Beer for the Shower. Why? I like beer. I like their wit. And they do their own graphics, in a very badass way. From one Brandon to another, major props to you and your blog.
Tasos at n00b-o-torials. If you want to know fun things about tech, programming, and things you can do with/to your computer, check him out. I've learned a few fun gems by lurking his blog.
I had one more for Mash it Up, an amazing musical blog, but I'm getting error message when I try to go there. Maybe it was taken down? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Oh well, try it for yourself...
And now for 7 things about me.
- I'm left-handed
- I have green eyes. Good thing and bad thing. Sure, they look shmexy, but they're ultra light-sensitive.
- I was president of the chess club back in high school, yet was still not considered too much of a nerd.
- I wrote an arrangement of the music from "Super Mario Brothers" for a 75-person wind ensemble in college. It sounded awesome, and made me fall in love with music-writing more than music-playing.
- 3 websites I check every day (besides blogger) are questionablecontent.net, the 'casual encounters' section on craigslist (for the lols), and msnbc.com
- I was once in a Ska Band called "Tom Skat and the Jump-Cats." I played bass, and was called Phatcat.
- I proposed to a girl in the 2nd grade. I bought a neat looking diamond ring at a yard sale for $20 when I was 6, and gave it to my sweetheart. She wore it all the time, and we called each other 'fiancée.' Sadly, it wasn't meant to be. We split in the 6th grade. She kept the ring.
...the worst part is... she never put out. The tease.