Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

6/25/13

Post 666

This is my 666th post.

I have been blogging for about 2 1/2 years now, and we've come a long way baby.

It's been a hell of a journey (and here come the 666 jokes...)

But in all seriousness, where the hell has everyone gone?

This time last year, I was getting 125,000 views monthly.  Now I'm down to 30-50k, which still isn't bad... but there was some sort of mass exodus.

I'd also get 10-50 comments per post.  Now I'm lucky if I can get 5 in one conversation.

Where did you go?  Did I offend you?

Is this because of my hiatus when my dad passed away?

*tap tap*  Hello... is this thing on?

I don't want the blog to end with 666 posts... that's a bad omen after all... but is anyone listening?
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!