Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

1/18/13

50 Shades of Sickness

I'm sick.

And I'm sick of being sick...

I caught a cold/flu on New Year's Eve, and have been ill ever since, in some way shape or form.

One day it was a typical chest cold.

Then it was only a runny nose.

Then it was a head cold.

Then it was the full blown flu.

Then it was only a cough.

Then it was a sinus cold.

Somewhere in the middle, I think I had menopause for a day.... the hot-flashes were killing me...

I'm mostly better now, but still have a lingering cough and a slightly sniffly nose.  I just can't shake this last bit.

But I'm not alone.  I have people I know with similar symptoms, and they're on week 4.

Week 5.

Week 7.

I'm only on week 2.

How are you combating this year's round of illnesses?  Have you caught a bug?  Was it just a standard cold/flu, or was it something odd like mine?

Lastly, what do you recommend to get rid of it once and for all?

*cough*
Please Share it! :)

3 witty retorts:

sporkgasm said...

I am so with you mister. I had a killer stomach bug for five days. I finally got over that and now have a really bad cold. I have been constantly sick since the 2nd of January. It's not fun.

I had the hot flash night the other night. It was so gross.

Pickleope said...

Dude, I feel your pain. I've been sick since the week before Christmas. Mostly though it was my fault because I thought I was over it enough to drink two weeks later and made myself instantly super sick again.
I got prescription strength cough syrup yesterday, and if you can get your hands on it, I recommend it. My dreams were like a prescription acid trip. I still have a head rush 8 hours after taking it. God speed to wellness, sir. But until then, cough syrup gonna get me hiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Chubby Chatterbox said...

I just got me flu shot so I'm hoping for the best. I don't have any ideas for getting rid of the flu but as an act of prevention I don't let anyone else touch my bong. I hope you're feeling good soon.

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!