Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

1/21/13

You Guys All Look The Same To Me...

Today was inauguration day for President Obama, officially starting his 2nd term as leader of the US.

Today is also Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

...which is why my head is still shaking.  I watched the inauguration live, and I'm glad I wasn't the only person that caught this.

George Stephanopolous was canvassing the crowd in attendance when this happened:


Yes, you heard right.

I know he didn't mean anything by it, but I can't wait to hear all the 'they all look the same to me' racist backlash from this foible.

What do you think of this gaffe?  Innocent mistake, or is there something more here?

And since I often get confused for Toby Maguire Jonah Hill, let me ask the black dudes reading my blog:  Do we all look the same too?

Happy Monday, everyone.
Please Share it! :)

4 witty retorts:

stephen Hayes said...

George doesn't make mistakes often but I did notice this one.

workingdan said...

At least he's honest. I admit, most Chinese folk all look the same to me so....

Vinny C said...

I think it was an honest mistake. Also, to answer your other question, no, all you white guys don't look alike to me.

Al Penwasser said...

Good God, I hope there isn't someone who looks like me. The poor bastard.
People will jump on ANY excuse to get their knickers in a twist.

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!