Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

6/8/12

My eBook is Coming - Wanna Advertise In It?

It's coming!

On June 15th, no less.  Global Wind Day.

Lets hope it doesn't blow.  (like the wind, get it?)

(I promise the book is better than that joke...)

I'm putting the final touches on the eBook and it will be going live on Friday, June 15th.  It will be available on Smashwords (and probably on Amazon) for $1.99.  At just under 10,000 words, it's a great deal.

And for bloggers and other viewers, I am giving you a chance to advertise on it.

As I mentioned, I was thinking of having a blogroll of sorts (probably called "Recommended Reading," depending on who is interested) as a Preface.  If you are interested, here are the details:

- I'm at 100,000 views a month now on the blog (trending upward), so I'm hoping SEO and word of mouth is going to make this fairly popular.
- Ad space on this blog sells for $6-12 per week, and this is going to be a permanent fixture in this book from Day 1 onward.
- A text ad with a link to the site of your choice will sell for $20, and space is limited.  I'm hoping to keep it to one to two ePages, so I'm not looking for too many people.

If interested, please email me at lostinidaho@ymail.com.  Thanks for the consideration, and don't forget to buy the book!
Please Share it! :)

15 witty retorts:

Workingdan said...

congrats on the upcoming release of your book!

Zombie said...

Cant wait to read this one! :D

Kathy (from Bliss Habits) said...

Hey there! I think this is one heck of a deal... if you think your readers would be open to a little Bliss I'd love to take one of those ads! Let me know! Kathy
BlissHabits (at) gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the book! That's great news! 2 weeks to go.

Vinny C said...

Congrats! I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Al Penwasser said...

Congratulations on the book!
Your bad joke reminded me of another bad joke:
A good vacuum cleaner sucks.
A bad vacuum cleaner blows.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I'm a book blogger so yes please plus I kind of love your blog in a major way so yes please plus Lady E thinks you're awesome so yeah email coming

Bart said...

wow everyone is putting out books now. i should probably make one. it'll be short. leave me some advice on how to write a book.

Jon Hanson said...

Love it... I'll be buying one for sure!

SD

Mooner Johnson said...

Brandini. I'm assuming you'll be paying me a cut for giving you the idea to write a book. I usually charge 10% for agent fees but since we're best buds, I'll drop you down to 7.376523%. I'll forward my New Mexico address as soon as I have one. Make the checks out to: Mooner Johnson Artist Reps, A Johnson Family Enterprise.

Shutterbug said...

congrats on the ebook and all of your successes! ;)

JanandJill.com said...

Wow, this is really exciting and definitely a big congrats. That's so cool you've got your first ebook out. I'll be buying it, keep up the great work!

~Dale

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am also so proud if the bloggers I follow when they release their work!

Alexandra said...

WOW.

I'm so excited and happy for you!

Congratulations. I am typing this with a smile on my face for you.

Hey Monkey Butt said...

congrats!! That's awesome! :)

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!