Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

2/24/12

Idaho Loves Ron Paul! (Idaho Mormons Love Mitt Romney)

Ron Paul, bros!

As in, Idaho loves him.

(Except for Idaho's Mormon population, who obviously love Mitt Romney)

The potato state is showing more support and signage for Paul than any other candidate, and voting time is drawing near.  (Idaho's caucus is March 6)

Like Out of Barnes mentioned on my post yesterday:


And it's true.  If you look at the recent dozen presidential elections, Idaho, Utah and Montana are always heavily red.  And by heavy, I mean in the 90% range.  It's insane.  I can't think of any blue state that is as blue as these states are red.

So... how crazy "enthusiastic" are Idahoans for Ron Paul?  See for yourself.


Spotted in Idaho Falls, this dude covered (COVERED) his car in Ron Paul bumper stickers.  He has stickers in his rear window.  And he jacked a Papa John's delivery car-hat-thingy and covered THAT in Ron Paul love as well.

Dude is DECKED OUT.

Now, question... If Paul doesn't get the Republican nomination, how pissed off will this guy be?  Bumper stickers are a pain to get off.  One is bad enough, but dozens???
Please Share it! :)

17 witty retorts:

Workingdan said...

I don't think it matters. This country is going to the shit-can no matter who is in office!

The Angry Lurker said...

A respray is not going to be cheap.....

Haven said...

I know so many people that are VERY Pro-Ron Paul. What's his deal? Is he actually racist? Or is that just propoganda spin? Everything people say about him is very positive, yet I am very dubious.

Zombie said...

Call me crazy but I do believe whoever drives that mini van loves Ron Paul.

A Beer for the Shower said...

I'm going to agree with workingdan. As sadly cynical as it sounds, I feel like another politico's name anymore is just another label to slap on the bottle of poison I'm drinking.

Just Keepin It Real, Folks! said...

The resale on that car just tanked to about zippo.

Julie Ferguson said...

Not a smart move putting all those bumpers stickers on his car. Removing them is going to be a bitch.

Mooner In The Perti Dish said...

Brandini. Maybe the only thing holding that ruct bucket together are the stickers.

Anonymous said...

The only bit I know about politics is from Jon Stewart - so really don't know enough to comment.

Hey Monkey Butt said...

lolz. Here I am thinking about taking paint brushes and painting cute funny pics all over my car and this guy has the right idea. BUMPER STICKERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. Gawd Im so lost in politics, I'd have to find something else to stick all over. OoOoOo maybe I could use one of each of the politicians running this yera. That will cause a stink Im sure! :) Have an awesome weekend!

D4 said...

There'll be some crazy asshat who would gladly buy it on ebay.

Josie said...

Aaahh! I was in Idaho Falls the other day and I saw that guy!!! I wanted to rear end him because his car was so FUCKING OBNOXIOUS! This picture just doesn't do it justice.

Shutterbug said...

i never did understand why Americans are so crazy about politicians...

the Tsaritsa said...

Ron Paul scares me. I'm praying to a secular god that Obama wins his second term.

Stephanie said...

Romney is going to win, but I love Ron Paul supporters. Plus, THINK OF ALL THE WEED!!!

Melanie said...

I am guessing that guy will go bell tower with a machine gun crazy.

Jon Hanson said...

Someone I went to high school with did something similar to this, but used radio station bumper stickers. They were doing a promotion where they would pull people over and give them cash.

He told people he was hoping to win some money, but I had seen his car before he covered it. It was a rusty piece of shit. Those stickers had to be holding the thing together - I bet it bought him another 6 months of driving that lemon.

SD

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!