Blogger Idol this year, I am going to be getting a lot of new faces on this blog.
And for all of you who have been here for a few months and aren't generally impressed, I'm getting back into the game (slowly). I'm still trying to find my groove after my dad's death, so please bear with me a little longer (and bare with me if you're hot).
I'll do my best to describe myself as briefly as possible. With links. If you want to dig deeper, clicky clicky.
I started this blog when I moved from California to Idaho. With the move, I now experience 4 real seasons (snow! yay?), xenophobic mormons (who don't believe in dinosaurs) and rednecks galore. The culture clash (combined with unemployment) lead to me starting this page. It has evolved to a general humor blog, but I still make fun of Idaho as much as possible.
Things I blog about:
- Bikini bars and sex-starved Idahoans
- Mormons mormons mormons (search 'LDS' on this page and see how they're really closet sex-freaks)
- Taking ex-lax for the very first time
- I travel a lot for work. When I get bored, this happens. And this.
- I'm 900 miles from my kids. I blog about them from time to time, but try to keep things mostly private for their sake.
- Funny laws in Idaho, and what happens when I try to break them.
- Oh, and I painted a picture with my penis once, and I may have masturbated my cat. So there's that...
- And, of course, funny stories from work.
Feel free to dig around. I also have a facebook page where I whore myself out
|Like this, but without tits. Cuz I'm a guy. And I don't have moobs.|
and keep the masses entertained. If you like what you see, feel free to follow my shenanigans and let me entertain you. Thanks for reading!