Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

7/1/13

Fallen Heroes in Arizona

I have been watching the fires in Arizona with a heightened sense of worry.  I have family down there, a lot of family.  They live in Prescott (Prescott Valley to be exact) and while they were never part of an evacuation, the fires came too close to them for my comfort.

19 firefighters have lost their lives battling the fires in west-central Arizona.  19 heroes have risked and sacrificed their lives to protect their community and their neighbors.

19 have died making sure my family was safe.  For that, I am grateful and will weep for their families' loss.

Thank you for your service, all who serve.


Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!