Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

12/31/12

Goodbye, 2012

2012... what a year.

Over a million page views and almost 250 posts.

I've made some new friends, and I've made a few enemies along the way...

I've talked about pet nutrition and cat orgasms.

About dinosaur buttsex and trolling the public.

About Winnie the Pooh-tater and, of course, MORMONS MORMONS MORMONS.

Yes, it's been a fun year indeed.

Thank you all for reading and putting up with my nonsense.  I started this blog when I was unemployed and new to Idaho.  Now, I barely have time to come up with new material.  I keep coming back because of YOU, the reader.

You keep me going.

You keep me dancing.

You keep me writing.

Thank you all, from the newest reader to the long-time follower.  To all of the RBSAUI crowd, and to those that don't even know what that means.

To past guest posters and to future guest posters (hint hint...).

Thanks a million (1.11 million, to be exact), and I am looking forward to an amazing, controversial and hilarious 2013.

I'll try not to disappoint.
Please Share it! :)

1 witty retorts:

stephen Hayes said...

You never disappoint. Take care and wishing you nothing but the best in 2013.

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!