Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

4/3/14

Retirement (sort of)

Bad news, people.

I started this blog 3 years ago to tell my stories.  I was a California boy, now living in Idaho.  I wrote about the culture shock, the weather, the people, and all the good/bad/interesting times I had.

But the foundation of this blog was living in Idaho.

5 weeks ago I was offered an amazing job.  It's with a great company, it pays very well, and it moved me back to California.

I'm now living in San Diego county.  I've been here for about 2 weeks and am loving it.

...and boy, am I exhausted.

This was an unplanned move, but a good one.  I'm closer to my kids, I'm with an amazing company, and I'm back in my natural element.

The bad news is I'll have less to write about.  Which is why I'm retiring this blog.

I'll still be around, in one form or another.  I manage a Facebook page, create content for another, and write from time to time for Manderstanding.  I may start another blog in the future, and if so, I'll shout it out here.

But for now, I'm a Cali boy living in... Cali.  Not very interesting.

Thank you all, to the readers, contributors, commenters and trolls.  These last 3 years have been more fun thanks to this blog, and the many people I've met along the way.

For those of you wishing to stay in contact, brandon@lostinidaho.me still works.  My facebook page is still up (even though it may be changing names soon) and I'm still the same me.  I'm just not 'Idaho' or 'Idahomie' anymore.  

Keep in touch.  And thanks for the memories.


Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!