Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

4/18/13

Tales from the Hotel Room: What the WHAT?!?

I've been on the road A LOT lately.

Apparently I'm burying myself in work instead of mourning or grieving my dad.

Or my schedule is just messed up.  I have a wife now, and I've seen her for all of 5 hours this week.

Anyway, I'm in a hotel now (as usual) and this caught my eye:


Apparently this is supposed to be a Hot Tub suite, but they forgot one important thing.

...the Hot Tub.

So instead I have a tiled corner of my room, which makes no sense whatsoever.

...I think I got trolled by Best Western...
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!