Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

4/30/13

Burying Myself in Electronica

I'm still picking up the pieces from my dad's recent death, and trying to find my way back into a groove.  Maybe when I get all of his affair in order, some sanity will come back to my life?

Meanwhile, I'm grieving by keeping myself occupied.  I got a PS3 and 'check out' when I need an escape.  Skyrim, Madden, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed... they are my way of getting lost for a few hours and letting the burden go away, if only for a short time.

PC gaming as well.  I've discovered Candy Crush Saga (pity me), and play poker online.

As for online poker, I'm better than I thought.  I don't put any money into it, but I'm good enough where I considered training for the poker WSOP for a moment.

Just a moment... I don't need another full-time obsession.  I blog (even though by my recent posts, you can't really tell), have a day-job, have a new wife, and am moving into a bigger home.

One more vice?  Yeah, don't have anywhere to fit it in.

But still... when I need an escape... to get away from the burden of my dad's death or my overwhelming work schedule... I have my vices, thanks to my devices.
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!