Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

1/30/15

I Miss Writing

It has been almost a year since my family and I moved back from Idaho to California.

Since this blog was about adjusting to Idaho (among other nonsensical things) it is now more-or-less obsolete.

But, as this page nears 2.5 million page views (and the web hosting is getting close to renewal/expiration) I have been thinking a lot about writing.

I love to write.  I feel like I have a story to tell, and judging by the millions of page views, people seem interested enough in what I have to say.

So... oh faithful peanut gallery... if you're still here, what do I do?  Where do I go from here?

Restart a blog, and just be another 'day in the life' writer?  Freelance for other writing groups as a contributor?  I was close to doing that for a webpage called Manderstanding but it has all but died in the last 6 months.

What does a writer do, when there is nowhere to write?
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!