Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

3/13/13

On a Lighter Note

Still recovering from the death of my dad, so expect posts to be half-assed and semi-sporadic for a week or two.  My apologies in advance.  I'll be back to my regular 'tapdancing monkey' self in no time.

For now, I wanted to share this with you:

What.
Long-time readers of this blog know my day job is to sell pet food, feed, lawn supplies, etc.  I have been in the pet industry for a few years now, and I see a lot of interesting things.

But everything pales in comparison to...

THE PACKAGE.

The Package is a 3-treat-pack consisting of a 6" bully stick (aka penis) and the scrotum.  They're odorless, oven-dried, and dogs go bananas for them.

But... The Package... well, the slogan sums it up:  "It Is What It Is."

Yeah.

As a salesman, I have to think of ways to sell this product to customers.  I get to walk into retail stores and go 'hey, look at my package' and 'my package is going to make you a LOT of money.'

...do you wanna touch it?  Here, touch it...

I have such a 'hard' job...

And the jokes just keep on coming.  As a male, I have prepared 32 years for the chance to tell penis jokes and get paid for it, and here I am.

Side view.  I'm sorry.
It's not the most attractive treat I've ever sold, but those parts really can't be called attractive, can they?

(Fun fact:  Bully sticks are cut and sold in different sizes.  The 'full cane' is usually a 36" long tallywhacker of chewy goodness, and retails anywhere from $17 to $35 depending on quality and thickness.  And now you know...)

What's funny is the first thing out of my mouth when I saw this treat was "That's six inches?  Are you sure, that looks a little small..." and instantly THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID popped into my brain.

I may make the world of pet supplies look sexy and glamorous, but this product proves it's not all sunshine and unicorn-farts.  The Package is serious business, and with luck, will be a good moneymaker for me.

It has come to this... I am selling my package to make a living... for some reason, I'm not that surprised.
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!