Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

1/25/14

Title Goes Here

I have no idea why, but I've had a major case of writer's block for the last.... well...

Forever.

And I don't know why.  Interesting things have been happening to me, and a lot of it has been blog-worthy.  So why aren't I writing all of it down?

For example, I started a new job 2 months ago and have had some fun experiences.  My company's parent office is in China.  And while my office is in Los Angeles, the big bosses are all overseas.  Because of this, I'm one of the few 'round-eyes' in the company.

I say 'round-eye' because when I went down for orientation, they put me in a hotel in the City of Industry.  Essentially Asian-town.  I was the only white boy in the entire hotel.  Someone bumped into me and said "Watch it, Round-Eye" so that's my slur.

Speaking of slurs, I learned "ne-ga" in Mandarin is a filler word.  Like saying 'that... that thing.'  Everyone in the hotel would say 'ne-ga' this and 'ne-ga' that.  On my last day there, a college basketball team was staying in the hotel.  All black.  They heard 'ne-ga' as 'nigga' and you can imagine the result.

I have also become a content creator for Manderstanding, a place for men to converse and enjoy the finer things.  While they're working on finishing their website, I'm helping manage the Facebook page.  There, I go by 'Dom.'

I get to create little gems like the picture you see to your left.  I also get to be in charge of 'Submission Saturdays,' where women submit sexy pictures for us to feature.  Think of Chivettes but on a smaller scale.

Essentially, I get to look at boobs a lot.  So I can't complain.

Lastly, I witnessed a rant at my local grocery store.  There was a coupon for eggs on all the cartons.  50 cents off this carton of eggs, when you buy any "Real California Cheese" brand cheese products.  Most Idahoans don't like California, and one dude was going off.  "I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANYTHING THAT BENEFITS CALIFORNIA!"  It was 'Motherfuckin Mexicans' and 'Motherfuckin Liberals' and something about Obama and Paris Hilton.  I forget.  Long story short, not only did the guy not want to buy those eggs, but he wanted to yell at the store manager for being so insensitive and 'anti-Idaho.'  Best. Grocery Trip. Ever.

Oh yeah, and this happened on my Facebook page:

And yes, the typos have already been pointed out to me.
So yeah... Plenty to report, yet I'm oddly allergic to writing on this blog.

What's been going on in your lives?  Anything interesting?
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!