Ads 468x60px

Subscribe:

11/24/13

Idaho Falls is America's 2nd-Best Small City? #JudgeForYourself

I run a Facebook page for this blog, and it's a barrel of laughs.  It's more active than this blog, and it's more general silliness than strictly-Idaho.  And I have a lot of fun, dedicated fans.

One of my regulars shared a HuffPost link with me, showing the top 10 'Small Cities' in America.

Idaho Falls was #2.

I. Am. NOT. Joking.

Maybe the #2 city, if you like religious oddballs, or don't mind the entire city SHUTTING DOWN on Sunday.

But, then again, numbers 1, 3, and 6 are in Texas.  Substitute Baptists for Mormons and it's all the same thing.

Now, I'm not saying Idaho Falls is all bad.

We are a stone's-throw from the Tetons and Yellowstone National Park.
There are a few gems in Idaho Falls, and they all conveniently fit on one compact blog page.

And we are ruled by a ruthless megalomaniacal mormon bastard have a waterfall.  A VERY NICE WATERFALL.

Idaho has merits.  Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to blog about.  But I have been in Idaho Falls for over 3 years now, and I don't think this is my #2 place I have lived.

...otherwise I wouldn't own this shirt.

I love this shirt...

So HuffPost readers, who are looking to move to a small quaint city, come visit IF before you choose to move here.  Cost of living IS low, and it is definitely a slower-paced way of living, which isn't bad.

But..... and here's the bombshell, for long-time blog followers....

I'll be moving to Portland soon.  And I can't wait.

BOOM.
Please Share it! :)

0 witty retorts:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Sometimes they end up being better than the initial post! Come join in on the fun... (and remember, you can post anonymously)

And if you like the post, feel free to share! Stumble, Digg, Tweet, go bananas!